In Stock to Sold Out
This is a self-study masterclass (online course).
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create a cohesive collection instead of choosing random products that you ‘like’ so that customers fill their carts (not just grab one item)
- Avoid overspending on inventory and make a profit on everything you sell so that your business is actually making money (and not just an expensive hobby).
- Buy wholesale online so that you can find inventory all year round instead of waiting for the next trade show
- Buy inventory when you're at a trade show so that you know everything you need to bring with you and what you can leave at home, plus my best tips to save money on your orders
- Price for profit (instead of just choosing prices that feel right but won’t help your bank account) so that you actually make money on everything you sell
PLUS THESE BONUSES:
1. SYB Pricing Calculator
Not only do you learn everything that needs to be included so that you always make a profit on every sale
BUT I'm giving you my updated pricing calculator.
It's an excel sheet where you just plug in your costs and desired profit and you’ll get a customized breakdown of the best price range for every single product you’re selling.
2. SYB Inventory Guide
Don’t play the guessing game! Know exactly how much inventory you need to buy so that you make the most of your budget.
This inventory guide is a quick glance sheet that explains how buying inventory works and how to get the most bang for your buck as you are starting out.
3. SYB Buying Glossary
There's nothing worse than speaking to fellow boutique owners or vendor sales reps and not understanding what they're saying.
This updated version of my Buying Glossary is loaded with key industry terms so that you sound like a retail professional and won't be seen like a clueless newbie who has no idea what she's doing!
4. SYB Inventory Budget Tracker
Don't overspend! This sheet will help you stick to your buying budget so you There's nothing worse than speaking to fellow boutique owners or vendor sales representatives and not understanding what they are saying.
This Buying Glossary is loaded with key industry terms so that you sound like a retail professional and won't be seen like a clueless newbie who has no idea what she's doing!
5. Customer Clarity (Video Lesson + Worksheet)
Learn how to research your ideal customer so you know exactly what they like and the experience they expect so that you only purchase products they'll be excited to buy!
This product is covered by our no-hassle, 14-day happiness policy which means that if you are not satisfied, for any reason, we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy, even if that means a full refund.
I started my boutique a year ago and been struggling. finally decided to invest in myself and made progress almost immediately. got rid of my old inventory, placed a new order and already making sales with higher order values than before.
i don't think I've ever said that about a course, that's how good it was! if you're confused about what to do when it comes to inventory, this clears it all up. Jenelle made it so easy to understand
aww thank you, glad you love it!
don't just buy clothes you like! biggest lesson from this course, it's all about the customer
I was so nervous to place orders because I didn't wanna buy the wrong thing. this course made it so simple. And the customer clarity lesson was EVERYTHING.
you don't really know everything that goes into buying inventory until you get this course, I don't know what I was trying to do before. Now I feel like an expert
yay! thank you so much, means so much to us!